Thursday, January 3, 2013

The "Blue Room"

So, third room started out as a office... Then came the crafts... Thus it became the office/craft room. Well, if you also open the closet it has more crafts BUT it has my bags and clothes as well so it's now just being called "the blue room" I love the blue room! It's also bright in there bc of the windows and gets tons of light. I have been spending lots of time in it which is great. Well, I feel as though the room is pretty much organized as much as it can be. Here are the latest pictures of the peg board, which is next to my computer which also doubles as the TV. I took these pictures while Sitting on opposite side. i also finished reorganizing the back of the door organization as well! When I look at it just makes me smile. So colorful! Organized! Fun things!









No comments:

Post a Comment