Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Wreath

I decided to FINALLY get a new wreath up on my front door. I don't really have extra money to go buy a nice real pine wreath with a big read bow like I usually do, so I went the crafty way.

You will need a wreath and some yarn-i used my friend Kaits extra read yarn.

Tie a know around the wreath, and you simple wrap the yard around it keep it nice and tight.  Now i struggled hacing this HUGE ball of yarn so I broke it down into smaller chunks, which really helped
I made small little balls of yarn by wrapping it around my fingers. This made it a lot easier and faster to wrap around the circle wreath.
When I got the end of the yarn, I just tied the two ends together and continue to wrap.
Cover the entire wreath by wrapping it with yarn, you can make the wreath thicker by adding more yarn around the wreath.
I then made some green felt and velvet flowers and attached to the wreath. 
Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment